Looking for the perfect drinks to serve at your Cinco de Mayo party? Then check out these 15 EASY Cinco de Mayo Cocktail Recipes!
Here’s a little Cinco de Mayo history for you! Cinco de Mayo, celebrated on May 5, commemorates the cause of freedom and democracy during the first years of the American Civil War, and as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. It celebrates the Mexican army’s unlikely victory over French forces at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. It is not Mexico’s Independence Day, which many people think (that is September 16). And what other way to celebrate than with delicious foods and drinks! In fact, why don’t you just have the party at your house and make some of these yummy cocktails?
15 Easy Cinco de Mayo Cocktail Recipes
* How To Make the Perfect Margarita by Thrifty DIY Diva
* Blueberry Basil Margaritas by Domestic Superhero
* Pina Colada Party Punch by Honey Suckle Blog
* Frozen Strawberry Vodka Martini by Anyonita Nibbles
* The Panchito by A Dash of Sanity
* Easy Cranberry Margaritas by Domestic Superhero
* Mexican Limeade by Entirely Eventful Day
* Fresh Cherry Mojitos by Eat Live Run
* Blackberry Margaritas by Tide and Thyme
* Strawberry Coconut Margaritas by A Girl Defloured
* Watermelon Margaritas by Domestic Superhero
* Kiwi Margaritas by All Recipes
* Cinco de Drinko by Hollistically Fit
* Key Lime Raspberry Margarita bu Culinary Concoctions by Pea Body
* Jalapeno Infused Tequila by Just us Four
What do you think of this list for these 15 EASY Cinco de Mayo Cocktail Recipes? Be sure to leave a comment letting us know what your favorite drink is!