Are you planning a Disney Frozen themed party? Or just want a sweet snack to enjoy when you watch the DVD as a family? This easy to make white chocolate pretzel bark is inspired by the movie Frozen, complete with icy blue candy on top. This is a fun recipe you can enjoy as a family, so take a look below and see how you can whip up a batch for yourself.
Frozen Inspired White Chocolate Pretzel Bark
1) 1 package of Hershey Bliss white chocolates
2) 2 cups of pretzels
3) 5-6 pieces of Jolly Ranchers Blue Raspberry Candy
You can substitute white chocolate chips or baking pieces if you wish. Bliss chocolates are nice because they melt easily and evenly and can often be found on sale.
1. While your candies are still in their wrappers, crush them with a few taps of a hammer. Set aside.
2. Unwrap your chocolates and place them in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between intervals until melted and smooth.
3. Make a flat layer of pretzels on a baking dish or tin foil. Pour the chocolate over the pretzels. They will not be coated entirely, this is just fine.
3. While the chocolate is still wet, sprinkle the crushed candy bits on top.
4. Place the pretzels in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Once your chocolate has hardened, remove and break the bark into pieces. You can break it into large chunks and sprinkle with additional candy sprinkles if you would like, or just serve as is.
The sweet white chocolate, salty pretzels, and tart candy all give this dessert such a great flavor. Try making a batch with your family before settling in to watch Disney’s Frozen!