You don’t need any Hershey’s bars or graham crackers for this 2 Ingredient S’mores Cookies Recipe, and they are still every bit as delicious, trust me!
Yes. I’m obsessed with s’mores. I should change my blog name to s’mores diva or something.
Just kidding. I would never do that. Bad. Joke.
But on a serious note, you may want to check out my s’mores recipes, like Peppermint S’mores with Ghiradelli, Frozen S’mores Mocha Coffee (I made that before Starbucks), and S’mores Snack Mix. Any way, here’s how to make my 2 Ingredient S’mores Cookies.
2 Ingredient S’mores Cookies Recipe
- Keebler Fudge Striped Cookies
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Microwave each marshmallow for 5 seconds to soften.
- Place marshmallow on a skewer and toast over flame to slightly brown.
- Press between 2 cookies and serve. Deeeee-lish!
Come to think of it … you can make anything a s’mores. All you need are marshmallows, right?
If you enjoyed this s’mores recipe, you might like these, too:
- S’more Brownie Pie
- Peppermint S’mores With Ghiradelli Chocolate
- 7 S’more’s with a Twist (Peanut Butter, Nutella, + Strawberry Smores Recipes)
- S’mores Snack Mix with Teddy Grahams
- Halloween Ghost S’mores with Peeps
- HUGE List of S’more Recipes
- Frozen S’mores Mocha Coffee
What did you think of this 2 Ingredient S’mores Cookies Recipe? If you liked them, be sure to follow my Amazing Recipes board on Pinterest!