These Bunny Butt Easter Sugar Cookies are so cute, and super easy to make! They are sure to become a new Easter Cookie fave! This recipe is adpated from Pillsbury. You can use the pre-made refrigerated dough if you’d like! Here’s what the experts make it look like:
* 1-1/3 cups and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 1/2 egg
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients. Roll rounded teaspoonful of dough
into balls, and place onto ungreased cookie sheets.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden. Let stand on cookie sheet two minutes before removing to cool on wire racks.
4. In medium microwavable bowl, stir frosting and 1 to 3 drops pink food color until well blended. Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until soft but not
5. To make bunny butt, frost 1 whole cookie slice and 2 bunny feet with frosting. Place bunny feet on bottom of cookie. Place 1 marshmallow in center of each cookie for tail. Decorate bunny paws with candy sprinkles or frosting. Repeat with remaining cookie slices and bunny feet.
Yield: Makes about 2 dozen cookies