Make this Cajun Crab Dip Recipe for anytime the craving for a cheesy dip strikes! This truly is a great appetizer recipe! And, be sure to check out the rest of my FRUGAL RECIPES! Plus, don’t forget to print coupons here to save money on ingredients!
I love dips that offer the perfect amount of spice without being too overpowering and too hot! And this Cajun Crab Dip is just that – perfect! You can serve this with anything from chips to breadsticks to crackers (I love Ritz crackers for this). Be sure to PIN IT and get the recipe below!
Cajun Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite cajun spice mix
- 1 teaspoon of Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Start by adding your cream cheese to your bowl. Give the cream cheese a stir to make it a little more creamy.
- Add in your mayonnaise and spices. Mix until well combined and smooth - or mix with a blender on low speed (or in a stand mixer).
- Fold in grab meat gently (unless you want big lumps of crab meat).
- You will want to bake this for about 30 minutes.
- Take out and let cool a little.
- Grab your container and put your crab dip into the bowl. Serve up with some crackers, Old Bay chips (pictured) or any kind if chips you want.
If you love cajun spice like this recipe, you should also check out my Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta recipe!
What do you think of this Cajun Crab Dip? Do you have another recipe that you use? I would love to hear about it so leave me a comment!