This Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca-Cola Cake recipe is one southern coke cake recipe that will have you begging for seconds! This is the most moist cake you’ll ever taste, made with Coca-Cola and topped with a delicious chocolate frosting. Serve with a side a vanilla ice cream and dig in. This is sure to be a classic that your family and friends will ask you to make over and over again! Be sure to PIN IT to save it!
Copycat Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca-Cola Cake Recipe
- ½ cup Butter
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Buttermilk (or ½ cup Milk and 1 tsp Lemon Juice)
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup Butter
- ¼ cup Coca-Cola
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Grease and flour a 13x9 cake pan.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a saucepan, bring ½ cup butter, 1 cup Coke, and oil to a boil.
- Combine flour and sugar. Add to saucepan and beat.
- Remove from heat.
- Add remain cake ingredients. Mix well and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake fro 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cream butter and ½ cup cocoa in a large bowl.
- Add in ¼ cup Coke, chocolate syrup, and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Beat in powdered sugar ½ cup at a time, scraping down the sides frequently.
- If frosting is too dry, add a little Coke to thin.
- Frost the cake while it is still warm.
- Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream and choice of toppings liked whipped cream, sprinkles etc.
It was hard not to lick the batter. I always lick the batter, sometimes by the spoonful. Raw eggs and all. But not too much. Just a little bit.
For more Amazing Recipes, follow me on Pinterest!