There is something about Wendy’s Chili that I just love. It’s the perfect blend of spices and beef, and it’s not too spicy. So naturally, I had to make this Copycat Wendy’s Chili Recipe from the CopyKat.com’s Dining Out at Home Cookbook!
Copycat Wendy’s Chili Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (29oz) tomato juice
- 1 (15oz) can tomato puree
- 1 (15oz) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1½ cups medium-large onion, chopped
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- ⅛ cup chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Put the beef and all of the ingredients in a 6-quart pot. Cover the pot and let the chili simmer for 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes. Top with your faves if you wish (I love sour cream and cheddar cheese).
From the CopyKat.com’s Dining Out at Home Cookbook: Recipes for the Most Delicious Dishes from America’s Most Popular Restaurants
For more Amazing Recipes, follow me on Pinterest!