Mmmmmm, chocolate and cinnamon, how can you go wrong? Check out this delicious Chocolate Churro Crepes recipe that will have your family begging for seconds, and not just for breakfast!
Chocolate Churro Crepes Recipe
1 cup flour
½ cup water
½ cup milk
2 tbsp melted butter
¼ tsp salt
1 cup sugar
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1. Combine flour, water and milk in a bow;. Mix well, trying to remove all lumps. Add egg, salt and butter to the bowl.
2. Prepare a plate with sugar and cinnamon, mixed, and set aside.
3. Lightly spray a flat skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium heat. Add half a ladle of crepe mix to hot skillet, rotating skillet so that the mixture spreads out as much as possible.
4. Cook crepe on medium heat for three minutes before flipping and cooking for an additional minute.
5. Drop plate onto sugar and cinnamon plate, pressing down so that the entire outside of the crepe is covered. Spread chocolate over the entire inside of the crepe.
6. Move crepe to a serving plate and roll. When you are ready to serve a plate full of crepes,drizzle chocolate syrup over your crepes.
For more Amazing Recipes, follow me on Pinterest!