This Disney Frozen Cupcakes Recipe is perfect for Frozen themed parties for your mini Elsa or Anna!
Disney Frozen Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 container of white frosting
- blue food coloring
- white and blue nonpareil candies (locating in the baking section at major retailers)
- Crystal sprinkles (also found in the baking section)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the sugar, butter, vanilla, milk and eggs and mix well.
- Stir in flour and baking powder. Mix well. Pour into greased silver cupcake liners.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. While the cupcakes are baking divide the frosting in ½ and put into separate bowls.
- In one bowl add 23 drops of blue coloring and mix well. Once the cupcakes are completely cooled frost each one, one at a time adding crystal sprinkles to each and alternating colored candies (see photos).
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week. Makes approximately 24 cupcakes.