These Double Chocolate Chip Oreo Cake Mix Cookies are a perfect treat for your chocolate cravings! You’ll want to have a tall glass of milk handy, too!
You’ll need a box of dark chocolate cake mix, some white icing, some Oreo cookies, and the other baking basics.
Double Chocolate Chip Oreo Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box dark chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 squeeze pouch Betty Crocker white cookie icing
- 2 cups Oreo cookies - broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. This helps the cookies from spreading into each other when making larger cookies.
- In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix, baking powder, eggs and vegetable oil. Mix well until combined.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls (about 2 T in size) and transfer each dough ball onto the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to completely cool.
- Once cooled, squeeze icing over the top of each cookie.
- Sprinkle broken pieces of Oreo cookies on top of the icing.
If you liked these Double Chocolate Chip Oreo Cake Mix Cookies, you might to check out this recipe for Reese’s Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Banana Cookies, too!