Peeps fans, you’ll love these special Easter Peeps Pretzel Rods, decorated in colorful sprinkles and dipped in white chocolate!
Easter Peeps Pretzel Rods
You’ll love making these, and so will the kids! All you need are Marshmallow Peeps Bunnies (color of choice – they have yellow, blue, purple and green ones here), pretzel rods, white chocolate melting chips, and pastel candy sprinkles.
Melt the white chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
Grab your pretzel rods and dip them in the melted mixture and then in the sprinkles. Spread a little on the back of the Peeps and stick it to the rods.
And for those of you who don’t like Peeps (and have stayed on this page long enough to see this), you can always leave them off and just call these Easter Dipped Sprinkled Pretzels, or something like that 😉
But if you do decide to put the bunnies on, they should look something like this now:
There you have it – an easy-peasy non-candy Easter recipe! Aren’t they cute?
- 12 Peeps Bunnies
- 12 Pretzel Rods
- 4 oz White Chocolate Melting Chips
- Pastel Candy Decorations
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt chocolate by microwaving for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip and or spoon pretzels rod to cover about ½ way in white chocolate.
- Shake to allow excess to drip back into tray.
- Sprinkle with pastel decorations and place on prepared sheet to set.
- Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Using a spoon, put a little melted chocolate on back of bunny and position on candy coated rod.
- Return to refrigerator until set.
What do you think of these Easter Peeps Pretzel Rods? If you make them, be sure to leave a comment and tell me!