Believe it or not, this Gluten Free Microwave Chocolate Fudge might just be the best fudge recipe you’ve ever tasted!
This Gluten Free Microwave Chocolate Fudge is a great treat for any time of year, but especially around the holidays and Valentine’s Day, when it seems that their really aren’t many gluten free alternatives. Be sure to PIN IT to save this recipe for later!
Gluten Free Microwave Chocolate Fudge
- 3 ½ cups powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup milk or egg nog (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan (or line with parchment paper). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder and sea salt. Melt the coconut oil and stir until smooth, and add the milk or egg nog; stir well (it's okay if mixture is lumpy).
- Microwave on HIGH (uncovered) for 2.5 minutes, stirring at every 1 minute. The fudge will start to get smoother.
- Stir in vanilla and spread into the pan and place it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Slice into squares and serve on a chilled plate (as the fudge will soften quickly if on a room temperature plate). Store unused fudge in fridge.
Recipe from Gluten Free Easily