While you can purchase herbs de provence premade in stores, you can save money by making your own homemade herbs de provence instead – especially if you grow your own herbs. My best friend (we’ll call her “K”), made this recipe, and I was so ecstatic that I had to share it with you guys! It’s super easy to make, and all you do is store it in an airtight container. Be sure to PIN IT and get the recipe below!
- 3 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons dried savory
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender flowers (optional)
- Blend all herbs together and store in an airtight container.
These herb containers are super cute (and magnetic – so cool!):