These are perfect for July 4 and Memorial Day celebrations. See how to make patriotic pudding pops with this easy recipe!
How To Make Patriotic Pudding Pops
- 1 box White Chocolate Jell-O Instant Pudding
- 2 cups Milk
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- Mix milk and pudding in bowl for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 3 equal portions.
- Color 1 portion red with about 15 drops of food coloring. Color 1 portion blue with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Transfer each color to a zippered sandwich bag.
- Clip the corner of the blue and pipe it equally into the bottom of 5 3 oz Dixie cups.
- Lift and gently tap each cup on the counter to level up the pudding.
- Repeat this process with the white and then red colors.
- Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup and place in freezer for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Makes about 5 3oz. pudding pops!
If you liked this recipe, you’ll also love my Patriotic Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches!
For more Amazing Recipes, follow me on Pinterest!