This Make-Ahead Breakfast Energy Smoothie will save you time and calories, plus, it taste delicious!
You know what they say about eating breakfast! It can be hard when you’re in a rush (trust me, I know … I have to get three little people ready everyday and the last thing I think about is myself), but with this quick, Make Ahead Breakfast Energy Smoothie, you can have a delicious and healthy meal to help start your day on the right foot!
- 1½ cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup coconut water
- ½ cup yogurt (full-fat plain or greek)
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts (get them here )
- Slice all the fruits (except the blueberries) and throw them into the blender (don't worry about the bananas browning - the flavor won't be affected). Add the coconut water, coconut extract and hemp hearts. Put the blender in the fridge overnight. In the morning, pop the blender on, grab a cup, and enjoy 🙂 Perfect for taking with you, too!
For more Amazing Recipes, follow me on Pinterest!