Just how cute are these Mini Grasshopper Pies! They are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day or anytime you’re craving chocolate and peppermint. And, be sure to check out the rest of my FRUGAL RECIPES! Plus, don’t forget to print coupons here to save money on ingredients!
This recipe is really easy to make, so grab the kids and get them to join in, too! You’ll need Oreo cookies (regular or mint – I used the regular), Keebler mini graham cracker pie crusts, vanilla JELL-O, Cool Whip, and creme de menthe or 2 drops of peppermint essential oil (I use these oils) to keep it kid-friendly!
Mini Grasshopper Pies
- 6 Keebler mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 5.1 oz box Jello vanilla pudding prepared with 3 cups cold milk
- ½ cup Cool Whip
- 2 T creme de menthe (optional)
- 2-3 drops green food coloring
- Whipped Topping
- 12 Oreo cookies - crumbled
- Place the 6 mini pie crusts on a baking sheet.
- Prepare the pudding per directions on the box.
- Add the creme de menthe (optional) and food coloring. Mix until well blended.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spoon into the pie crusts and chill for at least two hours.
- Before serving, add whipped topping and crushed Oreos.
What do you think of these Mini Grasshopper Pies? Do you do anything different when you make them? I would love to hear, so leave a comment!