If you are looking for an easy weeknight dinner, or party/potluck appetizers, then these Mini Pretzel Burger Sliders are perfect!
I couldn’t decide what to make for dinner last night. I didn’t really feel like cooking over the hot stove in this near 100º weather, so I figured I’d grill up some burgers instead. And I also remembered that I had some frozen pretzel rolls in the freezer that I kept forgetting about, so I decided to make these mini pretzel burgers, served with chips. Quick and simple – not to mention, delicious!
Mini Pretzel Burger Sliders
- Frozen hamburger patties (you can make your own if you want)
- Sister Schubert's Soft Pretzel Rolls
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- American Cheese Slices
- Preheat your oven to 375º and light up the grill.
- Prepare the patties to your liking (I prefer mine well done).
- While you're grilling, prepare the pretzel rolls per the package directions (takes 9 minutes, so go check on the burgers and flip).
- Before you take the patties off the grill, place a slice of American cheese on top of the patty and sprinkle with the mozzarella and let sit till melted.
- Because the rolls are small, you will need to cut your patties in quarter slices to make them fit (or, if you made your own patties, they should fit perfectly). You can double them up if you'd like.
- Top with your favorite fixings and enjoy!
For more Amazing Recipes, follow me on Pinterest!