Nutella Hazelnut Cookies Recipe
photo copyright: https://www.shutterstock.com/gallery-535204p1.html
If you love Nutella, then you’ll be excited to know that there is an awesome Buy One, Get One FREE Nutella Spread coupon available! And, of course, I can’t share a coupon without also sharing this delicious Nutella Hazelnut Cookies recipe!
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Hazelnuts, finely chopped
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar on medium speed in a separate bowl until fluffy, and add one egg at a time and mix.
- Add the vanilla and Nutella and blend.
- Gradually add the dry mixture in.
- Add the hazelnuts and stir with a spoon.
- Cover the bowl tightly with saran wrap and place in fridge for 4 hours.
- Once dough is ready, set your oven to 350º, and scoop 1 inch balls onto cookie sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Enjoy with an ice cold glass of milk 🙂