Taking your little ones to see Cars 3? Celebrate with this delicious, simple and FUN Cars Chocolate Bark recipe!
- Red Candy Melts
- Yellow Sprinkles
- Mini Oreos (for wheels!)
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Melt candy melts according to directions, either in microwave or on stove top. This Wilton Candy Melting Pot is great too!
- Pour red chocolate onto parchment paper and use a knife or spatula to smooth out.
- Sprinkle the yellow sprinkles and mini oreos on top of the chocolate. It will harden quickly, so work fast!
- Place into fridge until it completely hardens.
- Break into pieces to serve and enjoy! Cars 3 is in theaters now!