This peppermint OREO fluff dip recipe is made from the very center of your favorite cookie – the cream! It’s perfect for pie and chocolate lasagna! In fact, that’s how I came up with this recipe. When I was making my Chocolate and Peppermint Oreo Lasagna, I couldn’t resist sneaking a bite of the “fluff” before I spread it on top of the crushed cookie crust…
Have you ever removed the cookie pieces to just lick the yummy cream in the middle? It’s okay to admit it. We all do it. And then eat the cookie. Unless you’re like my three-year-old, who is perfectly happy with just the cream itself, and leaves the cookie pieces on the table for me to clean up.
For the fluff, simply mix the cream cheese until fluffy, and then blend in the sugar and milk. Add your mint cream from the Oreo’s that you had put aside and beat on medium for 2-3 minutes until smooth. Or, you can smash the cookies up and stir them into the fluff, if you’d like! I just kept it simple for this recipe and left them out.
Peppermint Oreo Fluff Dip
- ½ package Peppermint OREO cookies
- 8 ounce package regular cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- Remove the cream centers from the cookies, set aside
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese until smooth
- Add the sugar, milk and cream from the cookies and blend on high for 2-3 minutes
- If you wish, smash the leftover cookies and stir them in the mixture
- Dip with the extra cookie pieces, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or add it as a pie, cake, or dessert lasagna filling
This is the chocolate peppermint lasagna you need to make!
Be sure to PIN IT!