There’s just something about hot chocolate on chilly nights that you can’t make coffee because you’ll end up wide awake at bedtime. That’s when you need this Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe, which will warm you right up without caffeine!
Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 4 cups of milk, your choice
- 8 oz. white chocolate, chopped (or white chocolate chips)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, crushed peppermints, marshmallows
- Stir the milk and white chocolate together in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture comes to a simmer and the chocolate is melted. Do not let it come to a boil or let the chocolate burn the bottom.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and peppermint extracts.
- Serve warm with additional toppings as desired.