Gluten-free Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake! I mean if those five words don’t sound like the best thing on the planet I’m not sure what else can be! This is one of those drinks that’s so flavorful and so jam-packed with deliciousness that I find myself making it way past fall (and to be completely honest with you, almost year round). Be sure to PIN IT to save it for later!
Grab the tall drinking glasses I use for this recipe at Amazon.com
Also, this tastes like an actual pumpkin cheesecake. No, it doesn’t taste a bit similar or quite there, not at all! This tastes like the real deal! It’s creamy, it’s velvety, it’s spicy in the best possible way, and it’s the single most delicious drink you’ll have in this season (or if you are like me, year round).
The other great thing? This is easy, like so so easy there’s no excuse not to make it, and it’s a total crowd favorite. I haven’t met the first person that doesn’t like this drink, and between you and I that’s totally understandable right? Because who on earth would say no to a pumpkin cheesecake shake?!
For me the reason why this taste like the real deal is because it’s made with the real deal ingredients. We are using real cream cheese and real pumpkin puree to make it!
And while you can customize a bit this recipe to fit what you have on hand (maybe swap the yogurt for more ice cream, or the pumpkin spice for your own blend), the cream cheese and the pumpkin puree are non-negotiables if you want to have a drink that’s as delicious as this one.
Once you have your shake ready, it’s just a matter of serving it into big glasses and topping with a generous amount of whipped cream.
- ¼ Cream cheese brick, softened
- 1 Cup pumpkin puree
- 4 Cups milk
- ½ Cup gluten-free greek yogurt (plain, whole milk greek yogurt)
- 1 Scoop gluten-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 Tbsp pure sugar
- 3 Tbsp pumpkin spice
- Whipped cream as a topping
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the pumpkin puree, cream cheese, and sugar. Stir until well mixed.
- Remove from the fire and let it cool down.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to a blender with the milk, greek yogurt, ice cream, and pumpkin spice. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve into the glasses and garnish with whipped cream.
If you enjoyed this pumpkin recipe, you care sure to love these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!