This Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Dip with Homemade Baked Cinnamon Chips recipe is the perfect appetizer for your Halloween and Thanksgiving dinner party!
Pumpkin Pie Dip with Homemade Baked Cinnamon Chips
It’s officially Fall, and that means pumpkin-everything! It seems that seasonal items start/come out 3 months before the actual season/holiday these days (Halloween candy in August, anyone?), but to be able to truly enjoy and appreciate pumpkin flavors, you really should wait for Fall. Afterall, patience is a virtue, not to mention, makes things totally worth it most of the time – like with this recipe for pumpkin pie dip and cinnamon chips! Honestly, this is the best dip ever – and your friends and family will be begging you for the recipe! Lucky for you, I have it below!
- Pumpkin Dip Ingredients
- 6 oz. gluten-free Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 can (15 oz) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp allspice
- 4 oz. Cool Whip
- Homemade Cinnamon Baked Chips Ingredients
- 6 (8 inch) Rudi's gluten-free tortillas (or another fave brand)
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup cinnamon/sugar mix
- To make the dip, whisk yogurt with brown sugar and pumpkin until combined. Add in seasonings. Fold in Cool Whip and refrigerate dip for at least one hour to allow flavors to mingle. Serve cold.
- To make the chips, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Brush butter on each tortilla and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Stack until all tortillas have been buttered then cut into wedges. Bake tortilla wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet for 12-14 minutes. Let cool. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
If you make this pumpkin pie dip, please come back and leave a comment telling me how you liked it!