I just found my new favorite Fall coffee recipe. Pumpkin Spice Latte. No. Not the creamer. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte. Starbucks, it just got real.
Normally I’m a white chocolate mocha girl year round, maybe even with peppermint, but this coffee recipe blew my mind. I was thinking it would taste like those standard pumpkin spice creamers (like the ones at the store, which I don’t care for at all), and that happen to be all over Pinterest, but boy, was I delightfully wrong! It was so rich and creamy and full…Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go stock up on some more pumpkin puree. Of course, you could make your own with a real pumpkin, but I didn’t have time for that. Not with 3 kids, 2 in school, 1 potty training, my virtual assistant duties, hubby pulling a 24 and my own personal blog. I’m not trying to carve a pumpkin to make some puree.
Hi. I’m Michelle, and I’m addicted to sprinkles.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cup prepared coffee (I used a breakfast blend)
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- ⅓ cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar or more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- ground cinnamon for topping
- Stir together coffee, evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, ground cinnamon and vanilla extract in 2-cup microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes. Pour into mugs and stir. Top with whipped cream and a dash of ground cinnamon. Get extra fancy and use sprinkles, too.