Y’all, these Slow Cooker BBQ Boneless Ribs are incredible! Made simply with onions, garlic, Liquid Smoke, Sweet Baby Ray’s, some boneless ribs, and a crockpot, they are melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Serve with loaded baked potatoes, corn on the cob, beans and cornbread and you’ll have yourself a real southern meal your family will beg you to make again and again!
These are super simple to make. Simply grab some country style (thick, boneless ribs, preferably pork – but you can use beef), some honey barbeque sauce like from Sweet Baby Rays (yum!!), a large onion, some garlic, and of course, a little bit of Liquid Smoke, because, you know, slow cooker. It gives the ribs that authentic, smoked taste, as if you grilled them. Trust me, everyone will think you did throw them on the grill, but just between us, these babies came from the Crock-Pot® ?
You can serve these with any side, like I mentioned above, but I love to serve mine with some mashed potatoes and my favorite veggie, sweet, buttered, corn on the cob with a dash of salt and pepper. OH! And don’t forget the cornbread! You should check out my copycat Famous Dave’s Sweet Cornbread Muffins recipe! These muffins are so moist, you’ll think you’re eating dessert with dinner, ha!
* Package of boneless country style ribs (pork) or you can use beef ribs
* Honey BBQ Sauce
* 1 Whole Onion
* 3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
* Liquid Smoke
Spray the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray and turn on the low setting. Slice the onion and spread on the bottom, and top with the garlic cloves. Place the ribs on top, add a few drops of Liquid Smoke, douse in BBQ sauce, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste if desired. Let cook for 6 hours.
Click below for the printable version:
- Package of boneless country style ribs (pork) or you can use beef ribs
- Honey BBQ Sauce
- 1 Whole Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- Liquid Smoke
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with cooking spray and turn on the low setting.
- Slice the onion and spread on the bottom, and top with the garlic cloves.
- Place the ribs on top, add a few drops of Liquid Smoke, douse in BBQ sauce, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Let cook for 6 hours on low.
Recipe from SharedBest