For those of you who can’t get enough s’mores (like myself!), I’m sure you’ll love this S’more Brownie Pie recipe I made today!
Just look at that ooey-gooey top layer of marshmallows …. this shot was taken fresh out of the oven, although I do suggest waiting for it to cool for about 10 minutes or so or you’ll burn your mouth like I did! It looked so good I just couldn’t wait to taste it.
This is a super easy recipe. I didn’t make anything homemade *gasp* … I used a store-bought graham cracker pie crust, Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (and marshmallows, of course). So needless to say, it didn’t take long to make it at all!
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust Shell (like Keebler)
- Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325º F.
- Prepare the brownie mix as instructed on box.
- Pour about 3/4 of the batter into the pie crust (you can make mini-brownie muffins with the leftovers like I did).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
- Turn your broiler on high.
- Top the "pie" with jumbo marshmallows and place under the broiler for about 2-3 minutes until the top browns.
- Cool for a few minutes before digging in!
Caution: The marshmallows make this very, very sticky. Almost like getting a lesser version of crazy glue all over your hands. But don’t worry, it washes off easily.
Hubby and I shared a slice. Okay, maybe it was two slices. As usual, I saved the last bite for him.
Be sure to check out my other S’mores Recipes, too!
For more Amazing Recipes, be sure to follow me on Pinterest!